Open Source Can Make the Difference for Your Organization
Join us for the Open Business Conference in San Francisco.
Register now: http://www.osbc.com/
Open Business Conference
Cloud, Data, Mobile, Legal, Open Future and Open Source: It Starts Here
April 29-30, 2013
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
At the Open Business Conference, you’ll hear keynote presentations from industries leaders such as:
• Jim Whitehurst, President & CEO, Red Hat
• Jim Wasko, Director, Linux Technology Center, IBM
• Martin Fink, CTO and Director, HP Labs, HP
You’ll also have the chance to visit with the industry's leading solution providers in the Open Business Conference Open Source Showcase.
Your peers and competitors will be there. Will you?
Attend and network with professionals from companies such as Adobe, Amazon, American Airlines, AT&T, Bank of America, Boeing, Chevron, Cisco Systems, E*TRADE, eBay, Gap, Google, Groupon, HP, Macy’s, SAP, Sony, StubHub, Yahoo!, and many more.
At the Open Business Conference, you’ll hear presentations on topics such as:
• Developers and the Cloud
• Inside the Research Labs at...Google, Twitter, Facebook, Mozilla & IBM
• The State of the OpenStack Union
• Making Hadoop Mainstream
• Mobilizing the Cloud: Connecting Your Enterprise to the Mobile Workforce
• Tools and Tech for Big Data Success
• Open Web for Open Mobile
Open Business Conference Tracks Include:
• Open Mobile
• Open Data
• Open Cloud
• Open Legal
View the full agenda at http://www.osbc.com/
Sign up today: http://www.osbc.com/
We hope to see you April 29-30 in San Francisco!
Articles you may be interested in.....